Keyboard & Video Extenders
DVI•1000ST - Optical DVI Extension
Extends Digital Video Displays Up to 1640 Feet
ST = Tougher Connectors for Frequent Utilization
The ex•tend•it DVI•1000ST extends your DVI display up to 500 meters (1640 ft) from your source. It’s equipped with ST fiber optic connectors designed to withstand the extensive use that takes place in rental and staging markets. Like the DVI-1000 HD, this model delivers an easy, reliable and advanced method of high definition video extension while maintaining resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 for computers.
How it works
The DVI•1000STS sender unit connects to your computer, set-top box or DVD player with the supplied cables.The DVI•1000STR receiver unit connects to your DVI display - up to 500 meters (1640 ft) away. A four strand fiber optic cable and one CAT5 cable connect the sender (source) to the receiver (display).
The DVI•1000ST is HDCP compatible.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal:1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- DVI Connector: Type DVI-I (29 pin)
- Link Connector: ST
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 8.25 ”D x 9.125”W x 1.25”H
- Shipping Weight: 10 Lbs.
- Supports 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz resolution
- Support HDTV resolutions
- Supports DDWG std. for DVI compliant monitors
- Installs in minutes
- Package Includes:
- the DVI•1000STS
- the DVI•1000STR
- One 6 ft. DVI Cable
- One 12V Power Supply
- User's Manual